What is Kanjonfest?
Kanjonfest is a climbing festival of your dreams! A weekend of bouldering, partying, spending time in amazing nature, drinking lots of beer (or other beverage of choice) and more. No better way to say goodbye to summertime.
Where will Kanjonfest be held?
Kanjonfest’s home are deep forests of Rogla, Slovenia. Invisible from the road, the boulders reveal themselves when one leaves the beaten track. We’ll make sure that you find your way to the best rocks out there.
Buy event tickets:
- Official start: 5 p.m.
- Possible easy climbing on the nearby boulders
- Animated socializing with our team and the DJ
- Breakfast will be offered from 7 – 9 a.m.
- Pick up of the festival kit (includes a leaflet with all viral info) 9 – 10 am
- Lunch will be served 3 – 8 pm
- Conclusion of climbing: 6 p.m.
- Thick lists will be collected 6 – 7 p.m. and the finalists will be informed
- Grand finale 8 p.m.
- After the finale: PARTY (we will not specify the ending time, hehe)
- Breakfast 8 – 10 a.m.
- Guided yoga at 9 a.m.
- Time to climb the previous day’s projects
- Conclusion: whenever you feel like leaving
There will be a bar with snacks (pizza, hotdogs, etc) and beverages available at all times.
Breakfast, offered on Saturday and Sunday is not included in the price but will be available for anyone on the spot at 3 €/ per person. Saturday lunch is included in the price for all participants.
People told about Kanjonfest:
Kanjonfest is an awesome way for climbers of all levels to climb together on superb rock and party in the woods all weekend long. Good company and motivational atmosphere guaranteed.